Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Killer mistake 5 killer mistake to avoid when choosing affiliate program

Choosing the best affiliate marketer system is the main factor for you to success in affiliate marketer marketing. Every time I want to move to another affiliate marketer system, I have set in my mind that I want to choose the best. Only the best can guarantee your success.

Nowadays, many affiliate marketer system on the net you can join and profit from it. So, how do you choose affiliate marketer program? I hope you had avoided these five killer mistakes while choosing affiliate marketer system.

Here are five killer mistakes you should avoid when choosing affiliate marketer program:

1. Compete but not support

I always avoid to join the affiliate marketer system which is encourages associates under them to compete each other. This is the worst to join affiliate marketer system like this. You must join affiliate marketer system which is encourages associates to support each other and growing other associates to have a bigger network.


2. Little commission

Do you want to be paid that suitable with your effort? If you want to be paid like that, every time you visit the affiliate marketer system which is offer little penny, you must said “ I want to be a millionaire someday, why should I join you!”. So, be aware of the commission you will get after you successfully make sales.

3. Not updated

The product statistic is important for us as online. Not many affiliate marketer system that offer product statistic from time to time. Are they profitable, popular or high demand? You must choose the affiliate marketer system which is keep updated their site and go away that look like old house.

4. Do not have live support

For me, I want to choose an online affiliate marketer system that can give their support within 24 hours to me. I mean when I request something from them or ask them question about my business, they can respond within 24 hours. If you want to know how fast they can respond, try asking them anything question you can think before register. You should avoid if they respond exceed than 24 hours.

5. Promotional tools and tutorials

Some affiliate marketer system only gives you an online affiliate marketer link only. For the expert, maybe that is not the problem. For beginners, that is the problem. I always seek affiliate marketer marketing programs that provide promotional tools and tutorials for their associates. Although I have two years experience in affiliate marketer marketing but that is not the point. It is making easier for me to promote their product or service.

These five killer mistakes I told you, you should be aware and give attention every time you want to choose an online affiliate marketer system. I hope you will do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment